Design by Stefano Mapelli
Complete set in Lego® Bricks
After a decade-long wait, Stefano Mapelli's iconic French Palace is back and better than ever, boasting a fresh new look that is just waiting to be explored.
- 23.399 Original Lego® Bricks
- Divided by Types and Colors
- Completely Modular
- Divided in nine blocks, easy to move and easy to stock.
- New colors and Details: a new main door, a new tree, new color for the roof to fit perfectly Stebrick Notre Dame de Paris and much more ready to be discovered by you
- Many Ways to assemble it: due to its particular design you can easy find many ways to assemble it to find each time a new shape for the whole place, like a reduced version, a simple place without the tower and many many others ways to assemble it!
- Dimensions in centimeters: W 80.5cm L 78.2cm H 58.6cm
- Exclusive Extra Project Digital Book
- High Quality instructions in a Digital Book Format (PDF)
- One complete Brick-list and Nine different brick-list for each Block so you can buy all necessary bricks slowly during time
- Different formats for the Brick-list. (PDF - BRICKSTORE - Excell - xml)
- No more rare Bricks! All old rare bricks are been replaced by new and better!
- Two types of roofs! Due to the slope, the corner brick "3685" has always been difficult to find. Furthermore, with the introduction of new colors, it could become a rare brick. To ensure that builders always have access to this essential component, Stefano has designed two types of roofs. This way, even if the price of the corner slope skyrockets, you'll still be able to build your project with ease!
- Brick Exchange List: SHere are some tips on how to replace bricks over time. For instance, if you can't find the corner slope 3675 in dark bluish grey, don't worry! The instructions include a way to replace it without compromising the final outcome of this MOC. We will regularly update the complete brick list, keeping an eye on the prices of each brick. Let's stay ahead of the game and beat the rising costs of bricks in the future!
- Many Ways to assemble it: There are numerous ways to assemble it due to its unique design. You can easily discover many new shapes for the entire structure every time you assemble it, such as a smaller version, a simple layout without the tower, and many other possibilities.